Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Craft Room Update

Ok, so here is the craft room update. . . I have been pretty busy in there to get things put away and unpacked (yes, unpacked after living here for 6 months) and it feels so much better in there already.  I am still not done, but it's a lot closer than it was this time Monday Morning that's for sure!  lol  So here is the photo update.  :)

I finally found the floor in this corner of the room!!  In those two boxes I have the kids arts and crafts supplies.  Then in the bookshelf you can't really see it but I have my purple cow cutting board and magazines along with my cuttlebug.

I have two of these ribbon holders.  They also are great for doubling as a punch holder for most of my punches.  :)

This is still my "messy corner", but I think it always will be.  It's the one that is next to my desk so I want everything right there next to me.  Anyhow, you can see my paper holders (which I need more of), my cricut bookshelves, in the pink container that holds all of my stickers (yes, I am a sticker FREAK).

On the shelves I have most of the items to make my jewelery.  It also holds my prima flowers and embossing goodies.  The black cups next to the window hold all of my tools for jewelry making and all of my pens and my i rock machine.

My poor little bookshelf . . . I love cookbooks . . . most of the books are cookbooks.  The bottom shelf is my scrapbooks that I have been working on FOREVER.  The green container to the right is FULL of chipboard albums!  :)

These are most of my rubber stamps.  I put them into CD cases and my hubby mounted this awesome CD holder on the wall for me!  I LOVE IT!!!  Now I am not looking for years for the one special stamp everything is right there for me!!

So there it is!  Let me know what you think!  If you have any ideas for me please let me know!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment