Wednesday, July 20, 2011

YouTube

Hello Everyone!

So I have been trying to figure out this whole blog thing . . . For some reason it's just not working for me.  :(  Misty, I really don't want you to think that I am ignoring you.  I have tried over and over to write to you, but for some reason it won't let me write on your blog.  :(  I just have to say. . . I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of your work!!  You do such wonderful work!!  You did such a great job on your Christmas card!! 

Anyhow, I have decided to post a video on YouTube.  If you are interested in watching the video please feel free to check it out at TheDixiecupgal.  I am going to continue to try and figure out this whole blog thing, but I just didn't want to think that I was ignoring anyone!!  :)

I hope that everyone has a very happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment