Monday, July 18, 2011

My First Post

Hello Everyone!

So I figured since everyone else is doing this whole "blogging" thing I thought it was time for me to jump on the bandwagon.  This is my first ever blog so please take it easy on me everyone!  :)  I am really not even sure on what to talk about, so I am just going to say whatever comes to mind.  I am a stay at home Mommy of a 6 year old and a 4 year old.  So my life pretty much the same day in and day out.  I get up every morning get my son ready for school, pack his lunch, make his breakfast, get him on the bus . . . and so on.  Then of course do the same for my Husband.  Most mornings my daughter sleeps in so I have a few minutes of "mommy" time just to sit down to enjoy my portein shake (which I will explain at a later time) and clip that mornings coupons. 

Oh yeah, that's one way I keep my sanity . . . my coupons . . . My hubby calls me his "Coupon Queen".  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my coupons.  Almost everyday my kids and I hit up our local CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and Target for the latest and greatest deals.  Before you totally write me off as one of these crazy people who have 100,000 rolls of toilet paper stuffed under my bed let me tell you that is NOT me.  As I stated earlier I am a Navy Wife.  Therefore most of the items that we get from couponing goes to our troops overseas.  I try and save as much money as I can on items so I can send as much as I can to our troops.  There are so many troops overseas who don't have anyone stateside to send them carepackages and it just breaks my heart.  They are over there fighting for our freedom and . . . well you know the rest (ok, ok, I am getting off my soap box now). 

Anyhow, one of my favorite things to do while couponing is to look for new items that are just coming out to try.  I am always looking for items to make my life easier.  You will see (if you follow my blog that is) the items that I will try and if I like them or not.  I love telling people about my experiences about "new" items. 

Another thing that keeps me busy during the day is my paper crafting.  I LOVE paper of any kind!  When we moved to NJ 6 months ago my husband made me a craft room.  It's my dream come true!!!  I LOVE IT!!!  The only problem is that I haven't had the time to get in there and really put the time and energy I need to, to get the room where it needs to be.  Maybe that's something I can work on.  If I really put my mind to it I can get it done.  I think what I am going to do is take some photos of the room and post them on here so you can see to progression of the room over this week.  That's my goal for the week . . . get my craft room up and going!  :)

Ok, I think this blog is long enough for now.  I have taken some photos of my craft room so these will be the "before" photos.





So much stuff and not sure where to put it all!!

Where is the floor in this picture?
We have been here 6 months and I still have moving boxes in that room!  LOL
You can't even see the desk top!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Misty! I'm following you now! lol :)I also have a blog.... not a ton on it though. haha If you want to check out my blog it's mom2maddie06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete